South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-up for September 2013 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

Kalyn's favorite Phase One Recipes for September 2013 were Three Cheese Zucchini Frittata, Baby Kale Paleo Taco Salad, Sriracha Beef Cabbage Bowl, and Roasted Balsamic Zucchini and Mushrooms.



Another month has gone screaming by, and it's time for me to share the links I've collected all month for this round-up of low-glycemic recipes. (All the recipes here are suitable or easily adapted for the South Beach Diet Phase One, and many are also Low Carb, Gluten Free or Paleo.)  And I probably say this every month, but what a great-looking collection of healthy recipe ideas!  

It's been a busy month behind the scenes at Kalyn's Kitchen.  If you follow me on Facebook, you know I'm in the middle of having the blog re-designed.  I'm aiming for a new site that will feel very similar (with most functional elements located exactly where they are now) but the new look will also have expanded features (including a second row of tabs with categories to make it easier to find certain types of recipes.)  I'm getting excited, and it won't be long now, so keep an eye out for the new look!

Click to continue reading