Father's Day 2.0

We provide Easy cooking recipes. How is cooking recipes which easy to do by everyone. Many people very interest to choose easy cooking recipes, it caused by the steps, the instructions, and the manner for cooking which easy to do be everyone. Easy cooking recipes is suitable to use for person which is learning for cooking. By use easy cooking recipes, we can make a cooking experiment such as make a bread, cookies, pastries and other easy cooking recipes.

So, if you want to make your food in your home without difficulties, you can follow the easy cooking recipes instruction wich can you do in you home. Not only easy recipes but also this  healthy cooking recipes, and can also be used as home cooking recipes too. There are some of food recipes such as .. 
Today is my first father's day in the 2.0 version.  Most new versions of operating systems of technology are newer better editions.  Well my 2.0 isn't better....its sort of this odd new shitty version.  
What can I say....I miss my dad.  I loved my dad and he loved me and my kids with a fierceness I can't even begin to comprehend.  Its very hard not to get sucked into the darkness of not having my dad here.  Yet, I won't indulge myself in a more than a minute or two of sadness.  That is my present to my dad.  He would never want me to be sad or devastated.  He would insist he wasn't worth those tears.  I also promised myself and my kids and my dad on the day he died that I wouldn't let this ruin me.  That I would use his death to help inspire me to get healthy.  I have been in survival mode and haven't been attending to myself.  So my gift to him won't be tears...it will be the motivation I need to get myself moving back to a healthy heart and mind.

So to my dad....You were the greatest dad a girl could ask for-Happy Father's Day.  I love you, I miss you, and I will every day of my life.