Sunday-Morning Omelet with Mushrooms and Goat Cheese (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free)

When you want a special breakfast on the weekend, this Sunday-Morning Omelet with Mushrooms and Goat Cheese will hit the right flavor notes!

Sunday-Morning Omelet with Mushrooms and Goat Cheese (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free) found on KalynsKitchen.com

On the weekends I love to make omelets, like this delicious Sunday-Morning Omelet with Mushrooms and Goat Cheese that I first made back in 2006 when my brother Rand had sent me a flip-over omelet pan. Using a pan like that certainly makes it easy to get a perfect omelet, and I used the pan for a few year before I decided it was easy enough to make an omelet without the special pan. Then when I moved to the new house, the omelet pan didn't make the cut, so recently when I decided this favorite recipe absolutely must have new photos, I enrolled my niece/cooking assistant Kara to help me capture the easy steps of making a perfect omelet.

Click to continue reading