Kalyn's Kitchen Picks: Le Parisien Vinaigrette Dressing

Le Parisien Vinaigrette Dressing
Le Parisien Vinaigrette Dressing has been one of my favorites for many years!

In college I supported myself by working at a now-closed Utah restaurant named Le Parisien. It was a fun place to work, and the tips were so good that I kept waiting on tables there long after I graduated and became a teacher. At Le Parisien I had memories of serving people like Robert Redford, Vincent Price, and Billy Joel, and "the restaurant" as we called it, was where I learned to eat things like escargot, Bernaise sauce, and hearts of palm. Besides the famous Le Parisien garlic bread, one thing that made this place a favorite with locals was this wonderful Le Parisien Vinaigrette Dressing. I ate a salad with that dressing nearly every shift I worked there, so you can imagine how excited I was when stores in Utah started carrying it about fifteen years ago.

Click to continue reading