South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up from July 2008 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

Mashed CauliflowerKalyn's Favorite Phase One Recipe for July 2008 was
Mashed Cauliflower with Cheese and Dill

I can hardly believe another month is ending, not to mention the fact that in just 18 days I'll be going back to work (sob!) One of my goals with the monthly spotlight on phase one recipes from Kalyn's Kitchen and other blogs is to show that phase one recipes aren't really that hard to find. It must be true, because July was a busy month for me with trips to the Denny Family Campout and the BlogHer Conference in San Francisco, but I still managed to bookmark quite a few recipes. As always, I'm including things that can easily be made phase one, with those changes noted.  You can use the label Low-Glycemic Recipe Round-Ups to see all the posts like this one.

Click to continue reading