South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up for November 2009 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pecans and GorgonzolaKalyn's favorite phase one recipe from November 2009 is
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pecans and Gorgonzola

Hard to believe that it's December, but there it is on the calendar! I wonder how many people start the South Beach Diet in December? Nevertheless, I'm still doing a phase one round-up this month because I notice that all year people visit the archives page for phase one recipe round-ups, so I didn't want to leave out the tasty recipes I've found this month. Of course no one can find all the phase one recipes food bloggers have posted in a month, so if you're a blogger who's posted a recipe in November that you think might be phase one approved, see after the recipes list for how to submit it.

Click to continue reading