The Top Ten Recipes of 2009 from Kalyn's Kitchen (plus Ten Honorable Mentions)

favorite recipes of 2009For the past two years I've had fun picking my favorite recipes of the year. I picked one recipe per month month when I did The Best Recipes of 2007 and The Best Recipes of 2008, but this year I had good intentions of narrowing it down to a top ten list. I looked through the monthly archives, picking a few recipes that I remembered fondly, and when I was done saving bookmarks, I had 39 favorites! It was nice to notice how many of the recipes I picked had a personal connection where the recipe or cookbook had been recommended by a reader or another blogger. I'm not going to try to sneak all 39 recipes into this list, but I think I'll mention a few others after my top ten list.

Click to continue reading