Recipe for Sweet and Sour Cucumber Salad with Fresh Dill

Sweet and Sour Cucumber Salad with Fresh Dill from KalynsKitchen.com
This salad is heavenly with fresh garden cucumbers!

So far I've only had one cucumber from my garden this year, but when I start getting lots of cucumbers this is just the type of salad I love for a summer side dish. It's a simple recipe that includes cucumbers, salt, white wine vinegar, Splenda or sugar, and black pepper, and then what bumps this up into the category of memorable cucumber salads is the addition of lots of fresh dill. I love dill, so I used even more than the recipe called for, but even if you think you're not that crazy about dill I'm begging you to try some in this salad. Another thing that makes this a great summer salad is that it's made in advance, and then chilled in the fridge for an hour (or longer) before serving. What are you waiting for? Get some cucumbers wherever you can, and make this salad!

Click to continue reading