Recipe for Val's Sweet Cabbage Slaw with Green Onion and Parsley

Val's Sweet Cabbage Slaw with Green Onion and Parsley found on KalynsKitchen.com
Val's Sweet Cabbage Slaw with Green Onion and Parsley was a hit at our family party!

Several weeks ago I had a family party for Father's Day, and my sister Valerie brought this Sweet Cabbage Slaw with a sweet-and-sour dressing, green onion, and parsley. I'm a big fan of parsley, but I don't think I've ever seen it used in a sweet coleslaw recipe like this. It turned out to be a great combination with the crunch of the cabbage, the sweet dressing, and the savory flavor of the green onion all getting along very well with the parsley. The dressing on the salad Val made had quite a bit of sugar so I wasn't sure how this would work with Stevia Granulated Sweetener, but when I tried it I loved the South Beach friendly version of the salad just as much as the original.

Click to continue reading