Friday Favorites: Five of My Favorite South Beach Diet Phase One Breakfasts

Egg Muffins
These Egg "Muffins" are one of my very favorite Phase One breakfasts.
I can tell by how the number of people looking at the Index of South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes that a lot of you out there are doing Phase One right now.  I'm posting only Phase One recipes during January, just like I've done for the last five years, and I thought I'd spotlight some of my favorite Phase One Recipes during the month too.  First up, I'm sharing five of my favorite Phase One breakfasts. My breakfast habits have changed a bit since I've been working at home, but pictured above are the Egg Muffins that were my favorite "grab and go" breakfast to eat in the car on the way to work when I was still teaching school.  There are endless varieties of this recipe, and they're all good!

Click to continue reading