Recipe for Shrimp with Mustard-Horseradish Sauce

Shrimp with Mustard-Horseradish Sauce
If you're starting a diet this week, you won't feel deprived with this Shrimp in Mustard-Horseradish Sauce.
The Monday after New Year's is the day more people start a diet than any other day of the year.  I know lots of folks are starting Phase One of the South Beach Diet on Monday, and already I notice people are checking my archives category of South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes.  I've already started Phase One myself, and I'll be posting Phase One recipes all during January like I do every year.  To show how delicious Phase One can be, I'm starting with this shrimp dish that I took this to a party during the holidays.  Everyone  raved over the shrimp with no idea it was a "diet" recipe, so even if you're not on a diet don't out on miss making this.

Click to continue reading