Kalyn's Kitchen Picks: Sweet Mini-Peppers

I'm sure you've heard that there's a big football game coming up.   Even if you're someone like me who has to use Google to find out which teams are playing every year, if you live in the U.S. chances are good you'll be attending some kind of Superbowl party on February 6.  If you're trying to lose weight (or not gain any!) I'd like to recommend you skip the chips and use these crunchy sweet mini-peppers as the perfect vehicle for delivering all kinds of tasty dips to your mouth.  

I've been using these tasty peppers in recipes for about 5 years now, so I decided it's time to officially add them to my list of Kalyn's Kitchen Picks, the list of products I buy over and over again and love enough to recommend them on the blog.  Below are some of my suggestions for using sweet mini-peppers.  If you have other good ideas for using them, please share in the comments!

Click to continue reading