Recipe for Pork with Paprika, Mushrooms, and Sour Cream

Pork with Paprika, Mushrooms, and Sour Cream
A generous amount of Hungarian Paprika makes this pork dish flavorful and slightly spicy.
It's been a bittersweet week for the Denny family, as we paid tribute to our wonderful father and spent time with family members who came from far away for the funeral services.  Thank you to for the many thoughtful messages I've received from readers and friends; they have meant a lot to me during this time.  I thought I'd ease back into regular recipe posting with this comforting dish I made a few weeks ago.  I actually combined two recipe ideas to make a paprika-spiced combination of pork, mushrooms, onions, and tomatoes with sour cream stirred in at the very end.  This is not a stew; the meat is browned and then just warmed in the sauce.  You could serve this over brown rice or whole-wheat noodles, but I just ate it in a bowl as a phase one dish.

Click to continue reading