Kalyn's Kitchen Picks: Ruby Red Grapefruit Crystal Light Drink Mix

"Better for me than Diet Coke" is my theory about this favorite summer drink.

Are you a water drinker?  I'm impressed by people who always say "I'll just have water" when a server asks for drink orders.  More often than not I'll ask for Diet Coke, and although I drink far more water now than I did a few years ago (thanks to a mini-fridge in my office filled with bottles of water) I'm afraid I'm never going to be one of those people who easily chooses water over other drinks.   That's why I'm glad I love, love, love the Ruby Red Grapefruit flavor of Crystal Light, because when it's hot outside this is something I'll often choose over Diet Coke.  Of course I know plenty of you aren't going to consider "better for you than Diet Coke" much of a recommendation, so if you feel that way, then just click on to the next blog.  (Please don't leave comments lecturing me about artificial sweeteners; I believe everyone is entitled to make their own food choices.)  However, if you're someone who'd like to cut down on the soda pop habit, give this product a try!

Click to continue reading