Recipe for Low-Sugar Mango Sorbet (without an ice-cream freezer)

Next time I would freeze this Low-Sugar Mango Sorbet for 30 minutes longer, but otherwise it was perfect!

Please look at this photo of Mango Sorbet made with no added sugar and imagine I had been able to leave it in the freezer for maybe 30 minutes more, and then it would have been completely perfect!  I was going to a party and had to take photos of this just a little sooner than I would have liked, but if the sorbet was a tiny bit too soft, that's easily fixed next time.  I don't have an ice cream freezer, so I made this using a method I found in the comments at AllRecipes, where I found the recipe I adapted for the sorbet.  Mangoes are one of my very favorite fruits, but now that this turned out so well I find myself thinking of a few other fruits it would be fun to make into sorbet for the hot weather we're having.

Click to continue reading