Recipe for Egg Salad in Pita with Green Olives, Green Onions, and Dijon

Egg Salad in Pita with Green Olives, Green Onions, and Dijon
I loved this version of egg salad with green olives and Dijon!

This recipe idea for egg salad with green olives, green onions, and Dijon is something that popped into my head one day when I wanted something quick to eat.  I loved the combination of green olives in egg salad so much, I made it again a few days later and took some photos.  I ate my egg salad with olives inside whole wheat pita for a quick lunch option, but you could also use it spread on whole wheat bread with lettuce for a more traditional egg salad sandwich.  For a phase one option, I also tried using the green olives in the filling for deviled eggs; that post will be coming.

Click to continue reading