Visiting Lark Restaurant in Seattle

The welcoming front door at Lark, 936 12th Avenue, Seattle.  (Photo by Kelly from Sass and Veracity.)

I spent last weekend at BlogHerFood in Seattle, where I had an amazing time soaking up knowledge, seeing some of my favorite people in the world, and spending a little time exploring the Seattle food scene.  I've been attending Blogher conferences since 2006, and it's no secret that I'm a huge fan of the BlogHer media empire and all the amazing people associated with it.  And in the food blogging world, I know (and adore) so many food bloggers that it feels like an impossible task to write the kind of wrap-up post that mentions all the bloggers I saw or met for the first time.  So let me just say that I felt nurtured and inspired every minute of BlogHerFood by the wonderful people I was surrounded by.  Meeting amazing people really is one of the best parts of food blogging!

Click to continue reading