Recipe for Greek Frittata with Zucchini, Tomatoes, Feta, and Herbs

Greek Frittata with Zucchini, Tomatoes, and Feta
This Greek Frittata with Zucchini, Tomatoes, and Feta is good for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!

(Updated with better photos and instructions, June 2012.)  On Sundays I like to post meatless recipes on the blog so anyone who's participating in Meatless Monday can find them the next day.  Usually I post a brand new meatless recipe every Sunday, but there's a good reason I'm making an exception for this Greek Frittata.   A few weeks ago I made this favorite frittata from 2006 so I could take new pictures (greatly needed!)  Then I noticed that through the week I ate pieces of this at various times for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and it struck me what a versatile meatless dish this was, so I decided that Greek Frittata with Zucchini, Tomatoes, Feta and Herbs must be a perfect option for Meatless Monday. 

Click to continue reading