Recipe for Grilled Fresh Salmon Burgers with Caper Mayonnaise

Salmon Burgers with Caper Mayonnaise
Salmon Burgers with Caper Mayonnaise are fantastic with or without the bun!

I'm always surprised when people tell me they don't have an outdoor grill.  At my house the grill is under a covered deck, and it uses natural gas, so I'm always ready to grill.  I don't venture out there much in the dead of winter, but from early spring to late fall you'll find me out there cooking all kinds of meat, fish, and vegetables on the grill.  This recipe for Grilled Fresh Salmon Burgers with Caper Mayonnaise is one I tried with my nephew Jake, and we gobbled ours up without a bun, but they would also be delicious on a bun with lettuce, tomato, and the caper mayonnaise spread on the bun.  And the good news is, if you don't have an outdoor grill you could easily cook these on a Stove-Top Grill Pan with equally good results!

Click to continue reading