Cucumber Avocado Salad Recipe with Tuna, Cilantro, and Lime (and 10 More Summer Salads with Tuna)

Cucumber Avocado Salad with Tuna, Cilantro, and Lime
This Cucumber Avocado Salad with Tuna, Cilantro, and Lime is better than tuna sandwiches, and just as easy to make!

Cucumbers. Avocado.  Cilantro.  Lime.  Let me get those four ingredients out there just in case anyone turned up their nose at this idea because of the canned tuna, which admittedly is not everyone's cup of tea.  I wasn't much of a canned tuna lover myself until I discovered my favorite tuna packed in olive oil, and now I find myself reaching for it regularly, especially during the summer months.  This Cucumber Avocado Salad with Tuna, Cilantro, and Lime is something I came up with recently on one of those days when I was standing in front of the fridge wondering what to make for lunch.  My first time I just made one serving (and gobbled it up) and then the next day I worked on the actual recipe and took these photos.   And if this particular salad with tuna doesn't grab you, look after the recipe for some other ideas for tuna salads that are great for summer.

Click to continue reading