Stir-Fried Green Beans with Lemon, Parmesan, and Pine Nuts (and 10 More Delicious Recipes for Green Beans)

Stir-Fried Green Beans with Lemon, Parmesan, and Pine Nuts
If you're growing green beans in your garden, here's a delicious way to cook them!

(Updated with better photos and step-by-step instructions, July 2013.)  When you're writing a home cooking blog, you're not only sharing your recipes with the world, you're also documenting what you're eating.  When I first posted this recipe for Stir-Fried Green Beans with Lemon, Parmesan, and Pine Nuts back in 2007, green beans weren't something I cooked that often.  Then I discovered those those lovely thin French green beans at Costco, which not only inspired me to make this recipe but also got me started growing my own green beans in the garden.  If you have green beans planted this year, before long you'll have more green beans than you ever imagined, so let me recommend this new way to cook them.  Look after the recipe for ten more delicious ideas for green beans from Kalyn's Kitchen and some of my blogging friends.

Click to continue reading