South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up for July 2013 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

Kalyn's favorite Phase One Recipes from July 2013 were Grilled Halloumi Cheese Skewers, Egg-Crust Vegetarian Breakfast Pizza, Middle Eastern Tomato Salad, and Grilled Chicken and Veggie Kabobs with Garlic and Basil.

Even though I no longer head back to school every August, I still have a slight feeling of panic when that calendar page turns over.  All too soon grilling on the deck, tomato sandwiches, and fresh herbs from the garden will be gone for another year.  I kept wishing summer would last longer all the while I was typing up this South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up, because things I found this month were so seasonal, so summery, and just so darn delicious looking (and the thought of diet food never entered my mind.)  I'd have a hard time choosing just which one of these recipes I'd like to try first, but if you have time for a comment, I'd love to hear which one really catches your attention.  (You can use the label Low-Glycemic Recipe Round-Ups to see all the posts like this one.)

Click to continue reading