Low-Sugar Fat-Free Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Pops

Low-Sugar Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Pops
These Low-Sugar Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Pops will help cool you down!

Utah is having a heat wave this summer, so when I was shopping with my sister Val and we discovered these Sip-a-Pop Popsicle Molds on close-out for $1.00 a pack, it was a no-brainer.  Then the next day my two nephews Ethan and Mitchell came to stay at my house and we had fun adapting my recipe for Low-Sugar Strawberry Frozen Yogurt into popsicles.  Unfortunately we made the pops, put them in the freezer, and then headed out to have fun, so I can't tell you exactly how long they take to freeze.  But the next day when two more kids came to visit, everyone gobbled up the Low-Sugar Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Pops, and wise-beyond-his-years Ethan (who knows a bit about how the blog works) told me I could definitely say they were kid approved!

Click to continue reading