Baked Chicken Stuffed with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto, Basil, and Goat Cheese

Baked Stuffed Chicken
(Updated January 2008) If you're looking for a fancy chicken recipe for dinner guests, try this recipe for Baked Chicken Stuffed with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto, Basil, and Goat Cheese that I'm adding to the Recipe Favorites category today. I've had so many people tell me they've tried this recipe and like it, and it's one I've personally made over and over since I came up with this combination. I'm using whole wheat pastry flour and 100% whole wheat bread crumbs here to make the recipe more South Beach Diet approved, but if you don't care about that you could use any flour or bread crumbs. There's also a phase one version of Baked Chicken Stuffed with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto, Basil, and Goat Cheese, for anyone who's interested in that. The phase one version omits the flour and bread crumbs, but it's equally delicious.

Click to continue reading