Jalapeno Cornbread - Now with 75% Less Crumbs

For many years I thought I didn't like cornbread, but I finally realized I just didn't like crumbly cornbread. Many traditional American cornbread recipes tend to crumble into dust with the first bite, like something just pulled out of an ancient tomb. I know many people do enjoy this traditional texture, but the cornbread video recipe I'm posting today is much more on the cakey side. So, if you've always wanted to eat cornbread in bed, but were worried about all the crumbs, read on.

This buttermilk jalapeno cornbread recipe, filmed for About, is moist, tender, and while not completely crumb-free, it's pretty close. The somewhat sweet batter is perfect with the delicious heat of the jalapeno peppers. I served it with a touch of the honey and lime butter which I also demonstrate. Enjoy!
Click here for the transcript and ingredients.