Easy Roasted Carrots with Agave-Balsamic Glaze (Gluten-Free, Kid Friendly)

Easy Roasted Carrots with Agave-Balsamic Glaze are a healthy treat.

Easy Roasted Carrots with Agave-Balsamic Glaze found on KalynsKitchen.comRecently I was talking to my friend Susan about cooking carrots and she told me she gets her two young daughters to eat them by glazing the hot carrots with honey. I think that planted the seed in my mind for some kind of sweetened, glazed carrots, so today I used the same method as Agave and Balsamic Glazed and Roasted Buttercup Squash and roasted some carrots. Then in that serendipitous way that life sometimes works, Susan dropped by just as I was shooting these photos and we sat at my kitchen table and munched down the whole plate of carrots. Susan and I have both approved this recipe.

Click to continue reading