Five Delicious Sugar-Free and Flourless Cookies to Bake for Christmas

Sugar-Free Flourless Pistachio CookiesThe holidays are just about to get into full swing, and for the next week I'll be doing some gift-giving, eating and socializing, a bit of traveling, and probably not too much blogging. Before I take time off, this cookie round-up is a Christmas present for everyone who loves cookies, but wants to avoid sugar or white flour. Baking isn't my best cooking skill, but this year I've really had good results with cookie recipes that were flourless and sugar-free. All the cookies could be gluten-free, but in a few cases I didn't call them gluten-free when you'd have to be sure to use gluten-free ingredients. I'd be hard pressed to say which of the cookies was my favorite, but the Flourless Sugar-Free Pistachio Cookies shown above were definitely some of the best cookies I've made. (There are even more cookies recipes in the Christmas Recipes if you'd like to take a peek.)

Click to continue reading