Basic Instructions and Recipes for Low-Carb Breakfast Casseroles (South Beach Phase One, Gluten-Free)

Basic Instructions and Recipes for Low-Carb Breakfast Casseroles (South Beach Phase One, Gluten-Free) found on KalynsKitchen.com
Making a low-carb breakfast casserole on the weekend helps me eat a good breakfast all week!

(Updated October 2014)  Years ago I posted these Basic Instructions and Variations for Low-Carb Breakfast Casseroles.  I've made this type of egg-based breakfast casserole lots of different ways, so this post has recommendations for various-sized pans, and a few tips I've found are helpful.  Since then I've shared so many breakfast casserole variations I thought it would be fun to update the post with photos and recipe links for some of my favorites.  (You can look in Eggs and Breakfast Dishes for more low-carb breakfast ideas; hope you enjoy!)

Click to continue reading