Recipe for Rosemary and Garlic Herb Rub

Rosemary-Garlic Herb RubI started this month of South Beach Diet phase one recipes with Roasted Salmon with Rosemary-Garlic Rub. Since then I've used the Rosemary-Garlic Rub on so many things that I thought it should have it's own post so I can add it to Herb and Spice Blends in the recipe archives. I love this type of flavorful rub, and if it had been summer I would have used fresh rosemary and chopped fresh garlic, like I did when I made Sage, Rosemary, and Garlic Dried Herb Rub. However I was making this in the dead of winter, so I went with dried rosemary and granulated garlic. I've gotten good feedback from quite a few people I gave it to for Christmas, but I do want to point out that the rub is 40% sea salt, so if you're not a salt lover or need to monitor your salt intake, use it sparingly or modify the recipe to have less salt.

Click to continue reading