Recipe for Pressure Cooker Refried Beans with Onion, Garlic, and Green Chiles

Refried Beans in the pressure cooker
Delicious refried beans, made in the pressure cooker!

Life as I know it is being seriously disrupted right now at Chez Kalyn by a huge house remodeling project. If you're a regular reader, you know about the original plans for house renovations, since I've been sharing photos. But that plan morphed into me deciding to tear off a small addition that was stuck on to the back of my house, and add a big new space that will be my future office/studio as well as guest bedroom for visiting food bloggers or relatives. There will also be a real laundry room and a hall that leads out under a covered deck that was part of the original plan. I feel very grateful to be able to improve my house like this, and it's going to be wonderful, if only I can survive the next few months with all my office and photo stuff packed into the rest of my tiny house, where the dining room has been converted to blog central with two long tables side by side making a desk and photo table.

Click to continue reading