Warm or Cold Salad Recipe with Artichoke Hearts, Roasted Red Pepper, Capers, and Basil Dressing

Warm or Cold Salad Recipe with Artichoke Hearts, Roasted Red Pepper, Capers, and Basil Dressing found on KalynsKitchen.com
A delicious salad combo for anyone who loves artichoke hearts.

It's fun to have friends who are good cooks, and if you're a food blogger they may lead you to good recipe ideas like this salad my friend Trudy brought for a dinner last weekend (on my new deck!) I love artichoke hearts, red peppers, and capers, so no surprise that I'd love this salad and want the recipe. Trudy credits The Barefoot Contessa as the original source, and this does seem like something Ina Garten might serve on her own deck in the Hamptons. You can make this ahead and chill, or it can sit for hours at room temperature, which makes it perfect for summer entertaining, but I can also imagine this salad served warm on a buffet at a holiday party.

Click to continue reading