Recipe for Sun-Dried Tomato Tapenade with Garlic and Herbs

Sun-Dried Tomato TapenadeI'm having a series of dinners and parties to invite people to come and see my finished house, and this tapenade with sun-dried tomatoes, basil, parsley, garlic, and a few other flavors is something I made a big batch of to serve at the various parties. It seemed perfect to post today, since I used the food processor to make this, and if you're a member of Costco, you can read in the September Issue of Costco Connection magazine about how much I love my food processor. Thanks to Nannette from Cooking in Color, who interviewed me for the piece. Of course, my overwhelming love for Costco is well-documented on the blog, but just for the record, Costco has never paid me or given me any free products for saying nice things about their store.

Click to continue reading