South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up for August 2009 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

Zucchini CarpaccioKalyn's favorite phase one recipe for August 2009 was
Zucchini Carpaccio with Lemon, Herbs, and Goat Cheese


Even though I'm fairly committted to reading other blogs looking for South Beach Diet phase one recipes for the monthly phase one recipe round-ups, at the end of the month I'm always surprised by how many great-sounding phase one recipes I find. That's especially true this month; this may be the biggest round-up so far, with lots of salads and gazpacho and not one breakfast recipe this time! One of my goals in doing this is to show that phase one really isn't that hard, and lately I've been getting quite a bit of feedback on the Kalyn's Kitchen Facebook Page from people who are using these roundups, which is fun! However, even if you have no interest in the South Beach Diet, I'm guessing some of these recipes will sound pretty good, so enjoy!

Click to continue reading