Low-Sugar and Flourless Zucchini Muffins with Pecans (Gluten-Free)

Low-Sugar and Flourless Zucchini Muffins with Pecans (Gluten-Free) found on KalynsKitchen.comThanks to my uber-talented brother Rand for the new blog header on Kalyn's Kitchen! By the time you read this I'll be in San Francisco hanging out for a few days with some of my food blogging friends before the BlogHer Food Blogging Conference gets started. (I'm actually staying in California nearly a week, and although I'm working on some recipes to auto-post while I'm gone, there might be a bit less action than usual around here for a few days.) I made these muffins a few weeks ago, and now the garden is winding down, but by the time I get home I'm guessing I'll have at least a few monster zucchini begging to be made into something tasty like this.

Click to continue reading