Recipe for Greek Cabbage Salad with Feta and Thyme

Greek Cabbage Salad with Feta and Thyme found on KalynsKitchen.com
I'm home from California where I had a wonderful time at the BlogHer Food Conference, enjoyed many lunches and dinners with fellow bloggers, and spent a few days visiting my stepsisters who live in California. I'll be writing more about the conference (and those lunches and dinners!) but first here's a new recipe for all the readers who don't really care about blogging conferences. I'm crazy over cabbage, and love everything with Feta, so when I saw this recipe for Greek Cabbage Salad on Culinate, there was no doubt that I'd be giving it a try. I loved this interesting new take on cabbage salad, which I only adapted the tiniest bit from the original recipe. If you don't have fresh thyme, I think there are some other herbs that would work here, but I wouldn't use dried thyme.

Click to continue reading