South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up for September 2009 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

Meat, Tomato, and Mozzarella Stuffed Zucchini CupsKalyn's favorite Phase One Recipe for September 2009 was
Meat, Tomato, and Mozzarella Stuffed Zucchini Cups

My goal for the South Beach Diet Monthly Phase One Recipe Round-Ups is to convince people who are trying the South Beach Diet that it's not hard to find interesting things to eat on Phase One. I hope that message is getting through, because month after month I'm a little amazed when I see how many recipes I've saved to del.icio.us for the round-up. Even in a month like September where I've been distracted with housewarming parties and trips to San Francisco, there are plenty of Phase One recipes to drool over. Sure, there are always recipes that need a little fine-tuning to work, so those kinds of changes are noted. And no one could ever find all the Phase One recipes posted in a month, so if you're a blogger who posted a recipe in August that you think might be okay for Phase One, check after the recipes to see how to contact me.

(You can use the label Low-Glycemic Recipe Round-Ups to see all the posts like this one.)

Click to continue reading