Recipe for Roasted Wild Salmon with Soy-Wasabi-Agave Glaze and Green Onions

Roasted Wild Salmon with Soy-Wasabi-Agave Glaze and Green OnionsWild salmon is a bit of a splurge around here, but when my local store had these one-pound wild salmon pieces on sale for $6.99, that was an offer I couldn't refuse. I thawed the piece of fish overnight and I'd intended to grill the salmon but it was cold and windy that day. Even though I can cook on my covered deck when it's bad weather, I decided to use Mark Bittman's foolproof method for roasting salmon in olive oil and herbs, and I roasted the salmon in my toaster oven. I don't know exactly what inspired me to brush the salmon with a spicy blend of soy sauce, wasabi, and agave nectar, and then garnish with lots of sliced green onions, but the results were great.

Click to continue reading