Sunday Stealing-ABC's of Meme



Sunday Stealing: The ABCs of Meme

A- Advocate for: My family and my students
B- Best Feature: Smile
C- Could do without: Drama at work and me creating my own drama with stuff at home
D- Dreams and desires: to get a PH.d
E- Essential items: Coffee, my computer
F- Favorite past time: reading and scrapbooking
G- Good at: being a teacher and mom and I like to think friend
H- Have never tried: Too many things
I- If I had a million dollars: I'd pay off my college loans
J- Junkie for: Books and scrapbooking, and a growing blog addiction
K- Kindred spirit:My best friend Nicole
L- Little known fact: I only pretend to be as confident as I am
M- Memorable moment: The birth of my son
N- Never again will I: Doubt what my heart really tells me to do
O- Occasional indulgence: Sweets
P- Profession: High School Teacher
Q- Quote: No one can make you feel inferior without your consent
R- Reason to smile: My adorable son
S- Sorry about: not having more patience with my little man
T- Things you are worrying about right now: having enough money to make it through my maternity leave
U- Uninterested in: The drama at work

V- Very scared of: rats

W- Worst habits: Nail-biting and doubting myself

X- X marks my ideal vacation spot: Hawaii

Y- Yummiest dessert: cheesecake!

Z- Zodiac sign: Aries