Friday Night Photos: Food Blogger Fun at BlogHer Food Conference in San Francisco

Heirloom Tomato Salad at Chez PanissePerfect Heirloom Tomato Salad from Chez Panisse

For days I've been mulling over how to write about the experience of attending BlogHer Food Conference in San Francisco last weekend. After looking forward to it for months, apparently I was having so much fun I took very few photos of people to help me remember everyone I met! I didn't do much better on the food either (although I did manage to capture the perfect heirloom tomato salad above from Chez Panisse.) BlogHer Food was one of those surreal events where you meet such a huge number of amazing people in a very short time that it's impossible to mention them all in a post like this. I'm going to share a few highlights, but if you were there, please help me write this post by leaving a comment with your thoughts.

Click to continue reading