Recipe for Grilled Halibut with Southwestern Rub and Tomatillo Salsa

Grilled Halibut with Southwestern Rub and Tomatillo SalsaI'm still in San Francisco, where today I'll be speaking on a panel at the BlogHer Food Blogging Conference about Food Blogging Best Practices. This grilled halibut is something I cooked last week using the Tomatillo Salsa with green chiles roasted on the grill, but you could also use the Southwestern Rub and idea of green salsa on fish with any other type of white fish. Halibut is something I haven't cooked much the last few years because it's expensive, but I decided to splurge when Costco had wild Alaskan halibut at a better price than I'd seen for a while (plus my 84 year-old dad had wistfully commented that he hadn't eaten halibut in a long time, and I wanted to make it for him!)

Click to continue reading