Ten Grilling and Salad Recipe Ideas for Labor Day Weekend 2009

Grilled Salmon and Grilling ideasI'm not sure whether Memorial Day, the Fourth of July, or Labor Day is the top grilling holiday in the U.S., but I'm guessing plenty of people will be grilling this weekend. If you want grilling ideas, definitely check the Holiday Recipes in the archives where I've already done a few collections of recipes for summer holidays. For Labor Day I thought it might be fun to spotlight my ten favorite new grilling and summer salad ideas from Summer 2009. You might remember that I didn't have my grill for much of the summer this year, so when I finally got it back I wanted to make up for lost time! I'd have to say the Grilled Salmon Packets with Tomatoes, Olive, Garlic, Thyme, and Saffron were probably my favorite new thing to cook on the grill this summer; I made these twice for guests and a few more times just for myself!

Click to continue reading