Recipe for Mango Salad with Black Beans, Avocado, Mint, and Chile-Lime Vinaigrette

Mango Salad with Black Beans, Avocado, Mint, and Chile-Lime VinaigretteIt's Easter morning, and in a few hours I'll be going for Easter Brunch at my sister Sandee's house. Before I get busy making food for the brunch, I thought I'd share this recipe for mango, black bean, and avocado salad I made a few weeks ago. I'm not making this for the Easter Brunch today, but it would be a great brunch or lunch dish if mangoes are in season where you live. I loved the addition of some thinly sliced mint leaves in this salad, but you could certainly use cilantro if you don't want to buy mint. Happy Easter to everyone who's celebrating today, and if you're not celebrating Easter, I hope you're having a nice relaxing Sunday.

Click to continue reading