Recipe for Maple-Glazed Roasted Carrots

Maple-Glazed Roasted CarrotsOn Tuesday when we were walking in the park near my house, I described this recipe to my friend Bonnie and told her how much I loved it when I'd made it over the weekend. On Wednesday, Bonnie made the recipe and left a message on Facebook telling me how much she and her husband liked it too. I think it's pretty fun that Bonnie wasn't that into cooking before they started eating the South Beach Diet way, and now she's making the recipes before I even post them on the blog! This may possibly become your new favorite way to cook carrots, because the maple glaze brings out the sweetness of the carrots in a most wonderful way. I found the idea in Fine Cooking magazine, which has long been one of my favorite sources for good recipes, and these maple-glazed roasted carrots are definitely another winner from Fine Cooking.

Click to continue reading