Friday Night Photos: Two Lunches at Mazza Middle Eastern Cuisine in Salt Lake City

Start your meal at Mazza Middle Eastern Cuisine with Hummus, Baba Ganooj, and Muhamara.

For many years I've been a fan of Mazza Middle Eastern Cuisine in Salt Lake City.  They started with a small self-serve cafe in the 15th and 15th neighborhood, close to fun destinations like The King's English Bookshop and Fresco Italian Cafe.  Then a few years ago the second location opened in a beautiful space in the 9th and 9th shopping district.  Mazza is one of my favorite places  for lunch with friends, and I had lunch there months ago with Dara from Cookin' Canuck and took a few photos.  Then this week I went there again with Maria from Two Peas and Their Pod and took a few more photos.  You'd think I now have a wide variety of dishes to show you, wouldn't you?

Click to continue reading