Friday Night Photos: Two Reasons this is an Exciting Day!

After thinking about it for years, I've finally taken the plunge and switched to MAC!

I know it's not Friday night just yet, but there's a very good reason I'm not waiting until later tonight to tell you how excited I am about my new iMAC computer.  Tonight my beautiful niece Alyson is getting married to a great guy named Nick, so I'll be too busy congratulating them to be posting anything on the blog.  It will be one of those wonderful family weddings with many of the 100+ first and second generation Denny family members attending, so even if I didn't have a new iMAC, this would be a pretty exciting day!  But no denying it, I am pretty darn excited about the new computer.  I've contemplated switching to MAC for years, and after months of computer issues I've taken the plunge. 

Click to continue reading