Kalyn's Kitchen Picks: Dreamfields Low-Carb Pasta (plus an important caution for Dreamfields fans)

There's definitely no doubt that I'm a big fan of Dreamfields pasta!

If you've been reading my blog for any length of time, you know I love Dreamfields low-carb pasta, made with a special process that makes the glycemic index and digestible carb count much lower than regular white flour pasta.  I even order it by the case from Amazon.com when I can't find certain shapes in my local stores!   I've been eating Dreamfields for so long that I can hardly believe I'm just now making it one of my Kalyn's Kitchen Picks, where I recommend products I've tried and loved so much that I would happily buy them over and over.  There's no doubt that Dreamfields deserves to be one of my picks, but even so this post has an important caution about Dreamfields (especially for people who need to monitor their blood sugar for health reasons) so if you're a Dreamfields fan, please read on.

Click to continue reading