Recipe for Pizza-Flavored Breakfast Muffins with Pepperoni, Mozzarella, Parmesan, and Oregano

These Pizza Flavored Breakfast Muffins are for everyone who likes cold pizza for breakfast!

I only order pizza for a very rare splurge, but when I do it's a sure thing that I'll be having cold pizza for breakfast the next morning.  I'm not sure whether it was that cold pizza breakfast memory, or my fondness for the turkey pepperoni I use to make South Beach Diet Friendly Flatbread Pizza, but recently I found myself thinking about creating some kind of breakfast muffin variation with the flavors of pizza.  It took me several failed attempts to get one I liked, but I'm very happy with these muffins that start with the basic idea behind Cottage Cheese and Egg Breakfast Muffins and add pieces of pepperoni, mozzarella string cheese sticks, and dried oregano for a pizza flavored breakfast.

Click to continue reading