South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up for June 2011 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

Kalyn's favorite Phase One Recipe for June 2001 has to be Lettuce Wrap Fish Tacos.

It's happened again.  Every month I feel like the days go screaming by and I'm barely paying attention to saving links for my monthly round-up of South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes I've posted on Kalyn's Kitchen or spotted on other food blogs during the month.  Then when I look in Delicious (where I save the bookmarks), I'm surprised at how many good recipes I've found.  There must be a lesson here about Phase One, wouldn't you say?  Apparently it's not too terribly difficult to make good food that's also Phase One.  Of course I realize that if you're in the U.S. there's a big holiday coming up, so you may be starting Phase One this weekend, but these recipes will still be here when you're through celebrating.

(You can use the label Low-Glycemic Recipe Round-Ups to see all the posts like this one.)

Click to continue reading