Recipe for 100% Whole Wheat Quick Bread with Za'atar, Feta, Olives, and Green Onions

I swooned over this whole wheat bread with Za'atar, Feta, Olives, and Green Onions

You may be wondering why I'm making bread during the hottest part of the summer, but actually I made this 100% Whole Wheat Quick Bread with Za'atar, Feta, Olives, and Green Onions several weeks ago and used my toaster oven to bake it without heating up the house.  I love savory quick bread recipes like this one, where all you do is mix the ingredients together and bake, and less than an hour later you have delicious hot bread to enjoy.  This bread was so flavorful it didn't even need anything on it, and it was a good thing I sent most of it home with a visitor or I would have eaten far too much of it after it came out of the oven.

Click to continue reading