Kalyn's Kitchen Picks: Popsicle Tropicals Sugar Free Popsicles

When it's really hot outside, these tropical-flavored popsicles are a sugar-free treat!

(I first recommended this product in 2005, it's being made an official Kalyn's Kitchen Pick July 2011.)  Temperatures in Salt Lake are in the 90's and I have two very cute boys visiting my house, so we've been cooling down with Popsicle Sugar Free Tropicals, one of my favorite guilt-free summer treats.  I've tried many brands of sugar-free ice pops, but this is the one I keep coming back to because of the tropical flavors.  My favorite is tropical orange, but I also like the Caribbean fruit punch and Hawaiian pineapple flavor.   And yes, it's a little silly to get excited about a sugar-free popsicle, but when it's scorching hot outside these do taste deliciously refreshing.

Click to continue reading